Measurement Instrument Drivers
We like to work on software for test and measurement instruments. Our previous experience include R&D contributions to embedded software in instruments from Keysight Technologies (Agilent): bit error testers, DCA oscilloscopes; protocol analyzers: Vector CANoe family: CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet.
The LQL (Loudness Quality Logger) program (link) is a dedicated tool for logging, true-peak data analysis and reporting, which is a natural extension of the innovative software options available for TouchMonitor.
LQL enables you to derive data directly via an IP-connection from a capable TouchMonitor, as well as from external storage media such as a USB stick. You also get dual limit weighting, status information, marker and various other reporting features.
- Loudness History at a Glance
Integrated, Momentary and Short Term loudness on an easy-to read graph stretching 72 hours back in time.
- The Ultimate Logging Display for Multiple TouchMonitors
Collect data from multiple TouchMonitors and store externally.
- Loudness Analysis Made Easy
Log realtime or time code based and export status overviews and reports.
- Logging console for Windows® OS based PCs
- Timecode or realtime based collection of Loudness and TruePeak data of TouchMonitor units
- A maximum of two audio groups with Logging instrument on each device can be connected (licence SW20014 activated)
- Data collection via IP connection or from external USB memory devices
- Status overview of connected units and audio groups
- Graphical view of logged data over time of an audio group with up to two of the four permanently captured parameters
- Different scaling factors for the display of different time spans
- Two-stage definition of limits to signal violations
- Markers for sequential analysis
- Numerical view of all measured parameters