1. Embedded Software
Inatech has long years of expertise, in various types of embedded systems, for Automotive and Telecom industries. Typical projects where you should give us a call:
ECUs Base Software, AUTOSAR Communication Stack Components (eg Ethernet, CAN, FlexRay, LIN), Video processing, whole system performance fine tuning, HIL Testing. As of 2015, we are very much focused on Automotive software. Our main customer is the German company Robert Bosch
. For Robert Bosch, we developed several low level drivers, between 2010 – 2014, on various microcontroller architectures, such as:
- Freescale MPC56x, MPC57x
- Infineon Tricore 27xx,
- Renesas v850, RH850
- Xilinx Zinq 7k
- Texas Instruments TI 470/570
We’re interested in anything related to signal processing, high speed digital signals. Our previous experience includes 10 years of R&D development, on various high end instruments from Keysight (former Agilent Technologies)
, J-BERT Bit Error testers, DCA Oscilloscopes, IPMI Remote management card (KVM over IP). More recently, in 2013-2014 we developed a Loudness Quality Logger application for our customer, RTW
2. Mobile & Cloud division:
Inatech engineers are passionate about mobile & cloud applications.
We developed various mobile apps, a highly scalable interactive cloud game, and since 2014, a medical data sensor analysis and monitoring cloud platform, Patient Data Logging
. Quality, expert technical knowledge & customer focus are our company core values.
We believe in products that help people, that are easy to understand and use, that are rock-solid and offer a great user interface. Our continuous iteration process ensures a superior quality level at all stages of the product development.
INATECH History of projects:
- since 2010 – (ongoing) AUTOSAR Software Components (Drivers, ComStack)
- 2014 – Wearable sensor analysis and monitoring cloud platform - Patient Data Logging
- 2013 - Measurement application for RTW
- 2013 – Live SAT TV to Mobile Streaming
- 2011 – Highly scalable cloud game, Texas AskEm (100k simultaneous users)
- 2010 – Viewster, Video Streaming Android app, DRM encryption
- 2009 – first Android app running on G1, the first Google phone
- 2006 – INATRACK, GPS tracking on mobile phone
- 2004 – INADYN, Multiplatform Dynamic DNS client
3. Research & Development services
Inatech offers complete architectural R&D solutions and software development services.We have a team with an excellent mix of skills: highly experienced
(14+ years of world class corporate environment) and young, passionate engineers with 3-6 years of experience.
Our team consists of
- 3-5x Developers,
- 1x Graphic and UX Designer
- 2x PMP certified Project Managers,
- plus a whole range of specialised collaborators, ready to take up any challenge.
With an ISO 9001 Certification
, we are proud of our software quality: our software simply has significant less flaws than the industry average! It is a win-win situation: Customers seem to like it and we work much less on software maintenance! We’re always up to date about new technologies, considering ourselves early-adopters. We’re always near shore, having our R&D offices in Romania, just 2–3 hours of flight to Stuttgart, Germany, if needed. So why not give us a call?
- 2004 -> Dynamic DNS client INADYN -> included in Linux distributions, works on tens of platforms, on a many devices.
- 2010 -> first PMP project management certification, after 10 years of R&D.
- 2013 -> ISO 9001
- 2014 -> gained confidence from Bosch to provide Autosar communication drivers (CAN,LIN,FlexRay,Ethernet) for the Renesas RH850P1x family devices.
4. IoT and Prototypes
We consider ourselves early adopters of technologies and we spend our free time playing with robots, studying and trying to implement new technology ahead of our competition.